[Speex-dev] Speex on Nokia Symbian S60 phones

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Wed Dec 10 12:42:46 PST 2008

It would be very nice to know about some good success without too much
cpu issues on Nokia devices, i tried pjsip.org project on S60 FP1 E65
+200mhz ARM cpu with speex but don't had much luck in using it without
having 100% cpu usage :(

Please let us to know about your testing

E65 CPU: http://www.nokia-tuning.net/index.php?s=processor

Fabio Pietrosanti