[Speex-dev] MDF filter coefficients

David Giguet d_giguet at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 00:26:29 PDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to compute the inverse FFT of the MDF coefficients. I have noticed that some coefficients are obviously missing since I do not see the mirror effect, neither find the purely real frequency 0 coefficent that have to be found for a "real" signal.
I guess the frequency 0 coefficient is 0 (average energy 0), but how should I do the mirroring and how many coefficients should I expect ?

Thanks,

David