[Speex-dev] files missing in source - cannot build in vs 2005 or 2008

Joel Davis sudo64 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:54:51 PDT 2008

Hi,

I noticed that the ogg folder and testresample.c are missing from the source
I just downloaded from speex.org.  I am trying to integrate speex into a
.net application.  Can you at least provide assistance in getting things
built properly?  Thank you!  This is for a school project due this week, and
a personal project that I will continue to develop, so I would really
appreciate a timely response.  Thank you!

Joel