[Speex-dev] Speex Resampler Usage

oscar lima oscar.youx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 04:19:39 PST 2007

Hi all,

I am using Speex in a VoIP application and everything is working great.
Now I am trying to integrate the Resampler  in order to convert data
input, especially in the Wide Band mode (16 Khz).
I have seen in the doc that for mono the ChannelID parameter should be 0, but
How one should call the resampler in the case of PCM stereo data ?
It is also stated that "It is also possible to process multiple
channels at once" but I did not find further documentation (I am using
the Fixed Point implementation). So How to do it ?

Thanks in advance

Oscar