[Speex-dev] Speex users survey -- please complete it

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Nov 20 06:11:37 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm slowly preparing for an eventual 1.2 release and thought it would be
a good time to get an idea of what Speex users think so I can plan
better. I'd appreciate if as many users as possible could spend the 5-10
minutes it takes to complete this survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wo0h_2f9rYdspRyvNpOs4OLA_3d_3d

I'm interested in feedback from people who have actually used Speex
(tools or library) in one way or another. Also, please answer according
to your own opinion/experience/needs and now what you perceive to be
other people's opinion.

Thanks,