[Speex-dev] i need a help in getting some files which are missingin speex-1.2 beta 2

Jim Crichton jim.crichton at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 03:24:17 PST 2007

Kirans,

This is a problem with your build environment, not with Speex.  The TI code examples in the Speex source tree build with TI's Code Composer Studio environment.  You should have this with the 6416 kit, but you may have some kind of path issue.  If you describe what version of Speex you are trying to build, and what environment you are building in, it will be easier to help you.

You get male.snd by chopping the header off of male.wav (as I recall, it is the first 74 bytes).  I do not see male1.dat referenced in Speex.

Regards,

Jim Crichton