[Speex-dev] Re: compatibility issues.

Greg caroundw5h at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 08:08:15 PDT 2007

hi Alex,
i used portAudiov18 to capture the voice its very easy to use. the speex client does give and example of capturing and encoding/decoding in real time. Although that is not what i'm doing right now perhaps it'll be of some help to you.

http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/speex/speexclient/

alex at gorex.com.hk wrote: HI,
  I am also working on VOIP application.
Now the speexenc.exe is used to encode a wav/raw file.  However, in real time
voice communication, the voice keep recording from the microphone and how can
we employ speex to compress the voice and send over the network?

Thanks
Quoting Greg :