[Speex-dev] Speex into a wav file

Tom Grandgent tgrand at canvaslink.com
Wed May 23 14:18:14 PDT 2007

I think Speex in WAV has been done, and discussed on this list..?
Didn't someone use an ACM wrapper to do it?  I think there were some
issues though, and it hasn't come up in awhile.

Try the links to third party software on the Speex web site, the
mailing list archives, Google, etc - look for ACM wrapper and WAV
info.

Tom