[Speex-dev] speex

gorun.butail at wipro.com gorun.butail at wipro.com
Wed Mar 14 22:23:16 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am using speex-1.2 beta1 version. When I am using sample files from
http://www.surfnonstop.com/~bandit/speex/echocard1/ ,example 6, as input
to mdf  through testecho the output is fine

However when I am recording the signals in echocancel.cxx in
OpalEchoCanceler::ReceivedPacket taking speaker signal from echo_buf and
mike signal from ref_buf, echo cancellation is not affective.

Can you please tell me how exactly have you recorded the signals. How
may I record such samples to test the echo cancellation.

Thanks
Gorun Butail

www.wipro.com