[Speex-dev] Time Delay Estimation

Coffey, Michael mcoffey at avistar.com
Thu Jun 7 17:37:09 PDT 2007

Aha. By "frames" I assume you mean 10ms or 20ms or whatever I have
passed as frame_size to speex_echo_state_init. Correct? (I suppose I
could go to a smaller frame size if desiring finer precision.)

I gather that prop[] contains proportional adaptation rates. I guess
I'll have to read up on the MDF algorithm to get a better sense of what
that means.

Thanks