[Speex-dev] Configuration Flags

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Tue Jun 5 19:01:29 PDT 2007

Fixed in changeset:13014 :-) Thanks for reporting this Alex.

log message:
Remove hardcoded docdir, mandir from {doc,src}/Makefile.am, to allow
overriding of these variables. Bug reported by Alex (alkos333):
http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/speex-dev/2007-June/005732.html
NB. As of this revision, docs are no longer installed into
$(prefix)/share/doc/speex$(VERSION) but into the GNU Coding Standards
default ${datarootdir}/doc/${PACKAGE} (effectively the same thing without
the VERSION appended)

cheers,

Conrad.