[Speex-dev] draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-01.txt

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:02:11 PDT 2007

On 5/31/07, Alfred E. Heggestad <aeh at db.org> wrote:
> Could you let me know where to insert this statement in the xml
> document?

I'm no expert, but I recommend adding it in the Full Copyright
Statement section.

More or less like this:

Copyright (C) The IETF Trust (2007).

  This document is subject to the rights, licenses and restrictions
  contained in BCP 78, and except as set forth therein, the authors
  retain all their rights.

  This document and the information contained herein are provided on an
  "AS IS" basis and THE CONTRIBUTOR, THE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE REPRESENTS
  OR IS SPONSORED BY (IF ANY), THE INTERNET SOCIETY, THE IETF TRUST AND
  THE INTERNET ENGINEERING TASK FORCE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS
  OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF
  THE INFORMATION HEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED
  WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Copying conditions

       The authors agree to grant third parties the irrevocable
       right to copy, use and distribute the work, with
       or without modification, in any medium, without royalty,
       provided that, unless separate permission is granted,
       redistributed modified works do not contain misleading
       author, version, name of work, or endorsement information.

~*~

Ultimately, you may look up in google for use of this text in other RFCs.

-Ivo