[Speex-dev] Speex 1.2 beta2 Win32 tools binaries

Alexander Chemeris ipse.speex at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:29:38 PDT 2007

On 7/27/07, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves <justivo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/24/07, Arseny Krasutsky <dtiger at mail.ru> wrote:
> > So I can send this binaries to you if you want to place it online.
> > I'm sure people need it :-)
>
> I do not know Jean-Marc's position on this -- it's his project, so I
> don't want to meddle -- but if he does not oppose, I would like to put
> your compiled binaries online.
>
> Don't want people to say we don't support the Windows environment,
> because even though must of us do not run Windows, we do support its
> users.

Jean-Marc is a very kind about Windows support. I'm working on updating
MSVC build of Speex with Jean-Marc now. I have a conversation with him
off the list, so it's hidden, but it is. I have binaries, compiled
with MSVS 2003
and I could share them too. I think we could compare the speed of mingw
and MSVC compiled version of Speex and consider it as recommended
binary. But, sure, last word should be said by Jean-Marc himself.

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.

SIPez LLC.