[Speex-dev] Linking problem when using speex with visual studio 6.0

Min Qin minster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 23:44:22 PST 2007

Hi, dear all
  I got the following problem when using speex1.2beta1 with VS 6.0:

LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBCD" conflicts with use of other libs;
use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
libspeex.lib(sb_celp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_lpc_window
libspeex.lib(nb_celp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_lpc_window

 I compiled speex1.2beta1 under win32 directory and got the libspeex.lib,
however, when I call speex_encoder_init() the above linking error appears.
Anyone has any idea?

Min