[Speex-dev] libspeex stopped to work

Alexander Chemeris Alexander.Chemeris at sipez.com
Thu Dec 20 02:29:26 PST 2007

On 12/20/07, Jean-Marc Valin <jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca> wrote:
> Sorry, been busy with maintenance on Valin 2.0 and 3.0 :-) Just applied
> your fix to the assembly. Can you confirm it works fine?

Yep, it works fine. Thanks.

> About including
> assembly directly (.asm/.s instead of gcc inline asm), I'm OK in
> principle if someone can show me how to do that cleanly within the
> current build. Anyone?

Here is how I'm doing this for filters_arm4.S - see arm-asm-configure.diff
and arm-asm-configure2.diff patches. These two patches doing the same,
but differ in the way OVERRIDE_* macros are defined. In first case
they are defined right in filters.c, in second case they are defined
in src/Makeаfile.am.

And I'm attaching other fix for configure I sent some time ago - it perform
at basic check for libogg in crosscompile envirnoment instead of
unconditioinally assuming it is present. This allow to compile libspeex
and still do not have libogg.

Alexander Chemeris.

SIP VoIP, IM and Presence Consulting
tel: +1 (617) 273-4000