[Speex-dev] Echo canceller end up more echo than before.

Hai Yun Tao hytparadisee at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 03:23:52 PDT 2007

Perhaps that's because I have some problem understanding the documentation, or dunno how to fine tune it.

I tried to use the echo canceller to cancel out echo in case it is present, but when I tried it, it gives me echo even
there is no echo at all, and the echo is more serious if there is echo present.

I'm using speex with JNI, I shall give more details if needed. But i just want to make sure that there are people
who met similar problems or there are experienced member who can help.

Thanks for speex and all member in advance.