[Speex-dev] Missing source file ?

Alexander Chemeris ipse.speex at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:34:43 PDT 2007

Hello,

On 8/3/07, Panos Toulis <ptoulis at iti.gr> wrote:
> I am trying to build speex for the Windows Mobile platform.
> However I am not able to build it even on Windows x86 because a source
> file (medfilter.c)
> while declared in the project settings is missing. So linker cannot find
> medfilter.obj and I am not able to build it.
>
> Please could anyone tell me if this is an error that I should fix
> manually (for example ignore the file and fix the configurations)
> or there is really a problem here.

Just remove it from project file.

But VS2005 project files, packed with speex-1.2beta2 source package
need more work to build with them. I'd recommend you to get sources
from svn and import project from VS2003 files - they should be fine.
I'm going to fix VS2005 build (this weekend or so), but for now using
VS2003 projects from svn is the best way through.

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.

SIPez LLC.