[Speex-dev] question about spx_fft

William Zhang espzzh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 01:11:30 PDT 2007

Hi Jean-Marc and list,

Is the spx_fft function in fftwrap.c a standard fft function?
void spx_fft(void *table, spx_word16_t *in, spx_word16_t *out)

When I say standard, I mean the input "in" is 128 point short data for
example and
the output "out" is 128 short complex value which is stored in 256
short array with real and
image part.  Looks like the function did some manipulation on the
output from the kiss_fft. I am
still reading the codes and am not completely understand the code yet.
I am trying to replace
the fft module with some hardware logic. I would greatly appreciate it
if you could clarify my
doubts.

Thank a lot!

Regards,