[Speex-dev] echo diagnostic script improvement

Oleg Kokorin ole2mail at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 11:59:40 PDT 2007

hello All
I believe, more improvements require echo diagnostic
script for octave tool.

First of all, I found mistyping inside script, where
hardcoded size of buffer used for matrix creation
(1024) has to be replaced with variable from function
parameter.

I'm not sure, if octave displaying messages while
executing script or only on success completion,
however it would be good to have more stages displayed
during processing action.

It's also not clear why echo_diagnostic function
freeze sometimes and after applying Ctrl+C and
restarting it again, working fine.

final question is, if it's possible to use regular .sw
files for aec_rec.sw and aec_play.sw parameters
instead of special hardcoded filenames. If yes, what
is necessary to do in order to be able to support such
files?

I'm sending my version of echo_diagnostic.m with more
printfs added (some of them may not exactly match
activity, so please correct me).

thanks