[Speex-dev] converting 16-bit samples in LPSTR to short

Peter Gien peterg at podglo.com
Sat Sep 23 10:53:27 PDT 2006

Thank you John. I simply reversed the order of the bytes and that cleared up
everything. But now that you mention it, it does look like I'm overshooting
by a factor of two. I should rather do a loop that has j incrementing like
this j+=2 and make the j loop run from 0 to nBytes/2. Thanks for the advice.