[Speex-dev] web conference , webhuddle and speex audio codec

adrian adrian at webincome.com
Sat Sep 16 14:22:49 PDT 2006

Hi everybody
I found this forum and I like to ask if any body has any interest in
helping with the implementation of speex codec under the WebHuddle web
conference.
At this time the web conference is using a "not so good" codec - GMS (
or such) and there is a trend on webhuddle forum for speex, but we will
need some developers to help us.
I just create a new trend for this audio implementation and I thought
is a good idea to ask.
In the same time I like to see speex in action on some applications, if
anybody has an idea how to find such I will appreciate.
Adrian