[Speex-dev] Question regarding Speex

neelufar . neelufar.2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 22:18:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

     I have some questions regarding Speex. please reply as soon as
possible.

where are the two filter loops applied to the raw signal?
 where is the residue (innovation) signal calculated?
where is the innovation mapped on a codebook entry (key)?
which bits of a transmitted frame are the two filters, which are codebook
keys?
Is the codebook from the beginning on static (so already known by sender and
receiver) or transmitted somewhere at the beginning of a VOIP connection?
>From where Can I get complete documentation on CELP?

Regards,
Neelufar.