[Speex-dev] Decode win32 encoded files on TI C5x???

Peter Mlakar peter.mlakar at email.si
Wed Oct 4 04:49:07 PDT 2006

I have successfully DECODED speex on TI C5509:

#define     TESTENC_BYTES_PER_FRAME            20  /* 8kbps */

#define     TESTENC_QUALITY                     4 /* 8kbps */

I am trying to generate the files I need with speexenc.exe:

speexenc -n --quality 4 -V male.wav male.spx

But I can't decode the files on C5x.

Yes, I have seen that speexenc.exe adds Ogg header and have deleted the first 396 byte's of the file for test.

Where am I going wrong?

Can I generate with speexenc.exe raw speex files for the C5x?

Regards

Peter