[Speex-dev] How to get podcasters to adopt Speex?

George Ou george_ou at lanarchitect.net
Tue Oct 3 01:29:29 PDT 2006

Ok, I made my own sample HTML page and it worked on a vorbis OGG file that I
embedded.  No need to download a player (other than the directshow filter if
it isn't already installed) and no need to download sample.  It just played
within the browser.  I should probably try to release a podcast like this at
16 kbps and see how well it's received.