[Speex-dev] How to get podcasters to adopt Speex?

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Oct 3 00:58:39 PDT 2006

On windows, illi's excellent Ogg DirectShow filter will do
(http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/). On MacOS X, I think there's a QT
component that will do the trick, but I'm not sure where to get it. On
Linux, gstreamer, xine and other frameworks will handle Speex fine. On
Symbian mobile phone, you might have to use the command-line speexdec,
though ;-)

	Jean-Marc