[Speex-dev] Speex support for TI DaVinci processor

ndno72-speex at yahoo.com ndno72-speex at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 17:39:01 PST 2006

Hi,

My company just recently bought a TI DaVinci development board and I'm trying to port Speex to run on it.  The TI DaVinci chip has an ARM926 processor and a TMS320C64+ DSP in it.  I was able to get Speex somewhat working on a TMS320VC5510 about a year ago but I was wondering is there anything special I need to do to get Speex working on the TMS320C64+ DSP in the DaVinci chip.  I appreciate any insight or comment you may give me or point me to sites where I can get more information.  Thanks in advance!

Andy