[Speex-dev] I wish the prefilter[speex_preprocess()] function work faster on ARM..

FanJinlong fanjinlong at mogenesis.com
Wed Nov 15 00:51:26 PST 2006

Hi,all
I do some work on ARM cpu with VS2005, speex1.2beta.
I use the FIXED_POINT define and it works well of codec and decode. but the     speex_preprocess() still cannot work real time. I look into the soucecode , and didn't find any fix-point #ifdef computation .
So I wish there should be some  fix in the future version. If you already done the similar, pls tell me , thanks!
Fan