[Speex-dev] Quick survey for Speex 1.2

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Tue Nov 14 06:47:51 PST 2006

Hi,

The win32 stuff is my fault. I've just been busy with exams and moving
overseas and getting ready to go on holidays.

If you notice they get out of date, just give me a prod by email or irc
and i'll try to update them.

I just added the missing file about 5 mins ago. I'm going to be busy or
on holiday until the start of january, but after that i should hopefully
be able to get back to maintaining the win32 build and working more on
oggcodecs.

Zen.