[Speex-dev] Quick survey for Speex 1.2

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Mon Nov 13 15:29:41 PST 2006

Aron Rosenberg a écrit :
> It would be nice to merge the Run-Time SSE/Altivec patch that we have
> been maintaining.

As I've mentioned before, this is something that I'd really like to do,
but I want to make sure it doesn't make the code harder to maintain.
Your previous patch addressed a lot of my earlier issues with the patch,
but there are still a few things to do before I can merge it. My goal is
that most files will only have to #include the run-time SSE/Altivec
header to have that enabled. I don't mind too much if it makes that
header ugly as long as the ugliness doesn't spread the the
platform-independent part.

	Jean-Marc