[Speex-dev] PocketPC 2005

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Mon Nov 6 02:40:50 PST 2006

That's quite a strange problem. Considering that Speex doesn't have any
"init code" (stuff that executes when it's loaded), there's no way this
could be a bug in Speex. I see two likely possibilities (plus lots of
unlikely):
1) A bug in your code. Linking with Speex pushes your code to a
different place in memory and triggers the bug
2) A bug in Visual Studio. You can just download the source code from
microsoft.com and track the bug down ;-)

	Jean-Marc

P.S. Actually, the only way it could be somewhat related to Speex is if
one of the symbols in Speex clashes with system functions, though I
think it's unlikely.