[Speex-dev] Regarding Speex Code

Udaya Samarathunga samarathunga19 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 22:55:23 PDT 2006

Dear Sir,

  We are 4th year students from SLIIT. So, we hope to use Speex code for our final year project. We downloaded Speex-1.0.5 version and tried to compile it. But it was given some errors regarding Ogg files also. If you can send us the  compiling procedure of Speex it will be more helpful to us.

  We hope you will pay your kind attention for our request.We are waiting for your immediate response.

  Thanking you.

http://mail.yahoo.com