[Speex-dev] Echo canceller problem

Thu Jun 8 16:33:00 PDT 2006

Le jeudi 08 juin 2006 à 18:55 +0200, Andrzej Fien a écrit :
> Hello everybody.
> I have the same problem like you. I use ARM microcontroller too.
> Here is the list of all functions called by speex_echo_cancel until goes
> into infinite loop:
>   else
>   {
>     do
>     {
>       kf_work(Fout , f, fstride*p, in_stride, factors,st);		// <----------
> here this function calls itself and that's why goes infinite
>       f += fstride*in_stride;
>     }
>     while( (Fout += m) != Fout_end );
>   }

This is quite surprising. Can you reproduce the problem using only
testecho? What happens on a PC with exactly the same options? Is the
infinite loop the do{} while; one above or is it an infinite recustion
calling kf_work (which should eventually crash). Does the program
eventually crashes or does it loop forever?