[Speex-dev] Speex at ARM Devices (Symbian OS)

marian.kechlibar at circletech.net marian.kechlibar at circletech.net
Mon Jan 23 08:34:39 PST 2006

Hello,

I am from a small Czech software company (circletech.net) working on
software for mobile phones. We are currently starting a development of an
Voice IP software, and consider using speex for voice compression and
decompression. The software will be Symbian OS C++ program.

Is there anyone who has actually used speex Symbian OS port for realtime
voice compression and decompression on mobile devices? Or does someone
know of such use?

The basic question we ask is whether current mobile devices can compress
and decompress voice data in realtime ...

Thanks

Marian Kechlibar