[Speex-dev] Using speex (newbie)

Carlo Cappelletti capedica at portalis.it
Tue Jan 10 01:11:04 PST 2006

Thank you for the answer but i've already read manual and examples and i'm doing same thing
of your code, so, maybe you can give me a hint about the problem i have, that it is for sure in my code. A
question: is it possible that i hear a "tick" because between two frame i call speex_bits_reset? (for this reason if i encode
more than one frame together there is no "tick"). Maybe the solution is to call not speex_bits_reset and using another way (but in
your examples it functions)?
Thank you