[Speex-dev] Experimental psycho-acoustic model

Mon Jan 2 04:51:50 PST 2006

Hi Tom,

None of the new code depends on the stack allocator, but I just fixed an
off-by-one overflow on the heap. Maybe that was the error and your
debugger is just reporting a wrong offset. Could you try what's in the
current svn (you were using svn already, right)?

	Jean-Marc