[Speex-dev] Experimental psycho-acoustic model

Tom Harper tharper at sightspeed.com
Sun Jan 1 08:34:10 PST 2006

Happy new year all!

I have had a few issues with this sort of stuff- you could adjust NB_ENC_STACK
or SB_ENC_STACK (which ever you may be fiddling with) and see if the problem
goes away- could be the allocation for the vorbis psy tables takes up more
space than
the current stack size allows (not sure how allocated?  Could be your
settings for
supporting alloca/etc. are set different than jm, due to support for
variable size arrays.
Haven't had a chance to look at the new(er) stuff yet, but that would be my
guess...

Tom