[Speex-dev] get the mode from a incoming speex stream

lianghu xu lianghu.xu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 22:14:57 PST 2006

Hi,

How can you be able to automatically detect the mode (narrowband/wb..) of
the RTP stream?

I have looked through the decoder source and find it is difficult to do so.
Although the mode information NB/WB/UWB is identified by 0x/10/11 somewhere,
but it's hard
to know it before you do decoder intial.

Any ideas?

Lianghu