[Speex-dev] same bitstream

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Wed Dec 6 06:16:51 PST 2006

Hi Johnny,

If you'd like to get some more info on sound programming, here's some resources:

- Erik de Castro Lopo's tutorial on Audio / DSP programming:
  http://www.mega-nerd.com/Res/IADSPL/

- The book "A Programmer's Guide to Sound" by Tim Kientzle:
  http://www.amazon.com/Programmers-Guide-Sound-Tim-Kientzle/dp/0201419726

- The Signal Processing category on Wikipedia:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Signal_processing

- More papers etc. listed on the XIph.Org wiki:
  http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/Resources_and_papers_on_Audio%2C_Music_and_Speech

cheers,

Conrad.