[Speex-dev] Speex ver 1.1.10 decoder problem

Tue Sep 27 18:53:44 PDT 2005

OK, it seems like I screwed up the wav header code between 1.1.8 and
1.1.9. Everything seems fine (playing to soundcard also works), except
that the length reported for the wav is too short, which is why it stops
player. Actually forcing the player to continue past the end gives the
whole file. I'll check what went wrong and try to fix it when I have
some time. It's likely in speexdec.c or wav_io.c in case you want to
look at it. Note to others, there's nothing wrong with libspeex or even
speexenc. The only thing that doesn't work is when using speexdec to
decode to wav.

	Jean-Marc