[Speex-dev] Results of Automated Batch Tests

Nic Roets speex at rational.co.za
Thu Sep 22 07:23:44 PDT 2005

I realize that hearing tests are far superior for calibrating codec
 internals, particularly the perceptual enhancement. The tester is for
 finding gross mistakes like overflows.

 The test program includes code to subsample the 32Khz source down to 8 and
 18 Khz.

 I've broadend the tests to try all the possibilities like VBR, perceptual
 enhancement, complexity and quality. The results are at
 www.rational.co.za:81/speex.csv