[Speex-dev] Noisy sound quality with Blackfin in WB-mode

Thu Nov 3 04:50:23 PST 2005

Hi Bernhard,

Got any luck with the Blackfin stuff? One thing I forgot mentioning that
would probably help a lot in narrowing down the bug is to simply disable
assembly functions one by one and see which one breaks Speex.

	Jean-Marc