[Speex-dev] Speex 1.0.5 and 1.1.8 are out!

Sat May 21 11:11:10 PDT 2005

Hi,

I not really keeping track of the revision numbers for releases. As for
the tags, 1.1.8 is at http://svn.xiph.org/tags/speex-1-1-8/ and 1.0.5 is
at http://svn.xiph.org/tags/speex-1-0-5
For older releases, the tags are sometimes just rel-x-y-y because that's
what I was doing before the switch to svn (the tree was imported from
cvs). Oh, and the 1.0 branch is in
http://svn.xiph.org/branches/rel-1-0-branch/speex/

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke