[Speex-dev] Cross-compiling with Cirrus Logic MaverickCrunch support

llandre r&d2 at dave-tech.it
Thu May 12 23:55:07 PDT 2005

Hi Segher,

I successfully built the libraries but I still can't build
the encoder/decoder applications because ogg was not cross-built
with Crunch support yet.
For more details please see this thread:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/linux-cirrus/05-2005/msg00070.html

Regards,
llandre

DAVE Electronics System House - R&D Department
web:   http://www.dave-tech.it
email: r&d2 at dave-tech.it