[Speex-dev] More integer / ARM-specific optimizations

Mon Jun 27 21:03:03 PDT 2005

> I can convince the company
> whose is sponsoring my project to donate some money
> into your cause.  Thank you and keep up the wonderful

Hi Andy,

As you can guess, donations are always welcome and would help
maintaining our infrastructure (website, svn and all). I don't think we
(Xiph.org) are able to take donations with "strings attached" (i.e. to
implement something specific) though. However, I may be able to do
contracting (need employer approval), though probably not in the next
two months.

Regards,