[Speex-dev] Speech detection in preprocessor with echo

Wed Jun 22 01:22:14 PDT 2005

This is mainly a problem with the VAD that wasn't designed to
differentiate background speech (or echo residual) from foreground
speech. It could probably be fixed by using the echo residual estimation
from the VAD.

	Jean-Marc