[Speex-dev] Cross-compiling for ARM Linux

Sat Jun 11 11:19:30 PDT 2005

export CC=your_C_compiler
export CFLAGS=your_C_flags
./configure --host=arm-unknown-linux-gnu --enable-fixed-point

Also, depending on the architecture, you might want to add
--enable-arm4-asm or --enable-arm5-asm

	Jean-Marc

Le vendredi 10 juin 2005 à 19:00 +0200, Mikael Domander a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> I cannot find good instructions for cross-compiling Speex for ARM
> Linux,
>
> so it would be very nice if someone could help me with this.
>

> My host platform is a PC running RedHat 9.0, and the target platform
>
> is an Intel PXA27x (ARM core) based Linux telephone.
>

> My compiler is arm-linux-gcc/g++, located in the
> directory /usr/local/arm-linux
>
> on my Linux host.
>

> I was hoping to be able to run ./configure with some suitable settings
> for
>
> --exec-prefix, --program-prefix, etc, but I cannot get it to work.
>

> Do I have to define GCC, AR, etc with full pathnames, or how should I
> do?
>

> Thank you very much in advance.
>

> Regards,
>
> Mikael Domander

Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke