[Speex-dev] Missing files for Delphi

John Villar john.villar at florhard.com
Tue Jan 11 08:45:36 PST 2005

Hi everyone, i'm John Villar,  the developer of the aforementioned
"Speex.dll" and "Speex.pas" files. I'm in the process of finding those
two files, however, as far as i remember, everyone with the C++ Builder
that came with Delphi 5 (That was the one i had those days) can compile
the speex distribution with it, just a few minor tweaks and you're ready
to set. Regarding the .PAS file, i'm really trying to find it, however,
that file was for a really old Speex version and i doubt it would
work..... I'm running on linux right now, and i managed to get delphi 5
running on it, however, i will need to test the files with you, my
fellow programmers.

John Villar
Gerente de Proyectos
Computadores Flor Hard Soft 2058 C.A.