[Speex-dev] ARMv4 Thumb mode assembly support?

Thu Feb 17 14:25:36 PST 2005

Le jeudi 17 février 2005 à 16:56 -0500, Zimman, Chris a écrit :
> Has there been any discussion of providing ARMv4 Thumb mode assembly
> support?

I've never considered it, but I'm not sure it would change much, as part
of the memory requirements (like codebooks) can't be compressed. Also,
I'd be afraid about code speed, although I may be wrong since I have no
experience with thumb code.

Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke