[Speex-dev] reducing the stack size

Tue Feb 15 10:27:49 PST 2005

It's probably possible to reduce the stack size if you know what you're
doing. For example the current size is set so that any complexity level
will work. I also add a little to that just to be on the safe side if I
add something. The tool I would recommend if you really want to tune the
size for a particular application is valgrind. It will tell you even if
you overflow by one byte. Electric fence might work too.

I have to admit that this statically allocated stack isn't the cleanest
thing to do, but I found nothing better. I'm open to suggestions on
making it cleaner, though.