[Speex-dev] BUMP: "Click" at end of SPX files?

Wed Feb 9 13:14:29 PST 2005

Can you provide me with:
1) The original wav (or raw) file
2) The encoded (.spx) file
3) The decoded file (wav or raw)

Either send it to me by email (< 2MB), or put them up somewhere I can
get them.

	Jean-Marc

Le mercredi 09 février 2005 à 22:10 +0100, Anders S. Johansen a écrit :
> Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> > Hi Anders,
> >
> > The first thing would be to mention what encoder and decoder you are
> > using. What I suspect is that the bug is simply in the decoder, although
> > there are possible workarounds in the encoder.
>
> I am using speexenc/speexdec from the stable version 1.0.4. The problem
> is found both when using pre-compiled binaries and when using a
> re-compiled version. I re-compile using Borland C++ Builder version 6,
> patched with the newest updates (update 4).

Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Universite de Sherbrooke